Lindsay & Erik | July 25th, 2009 | Yarmouth Port

Friday, August 7, 2009

Lindsay & Erik were married at Kelly Chapel in Yarmouth Port, Massachusetts. I've got one word for them ... GORGEOUS ... seriously, these two were crazy beautiful and crazy in love! After their ceremony we crossed over the foot bridge to Old Yarmouth Inn where Lindsay & Erik were greeted with emotional speeches, endless dancing, and delicious cupcakes!  On to the pictures!!!


***One of my favorites!***


Mr. & Mrs. Barr



Wowzers!  Look at those eyes!  





This shot was taken by my fabulous assistant, Sara Clement!

Theses girls were HOT! 


Another one of my favorites, you all are so good looking!

I love the way Erik is looking at Lindsay in this shot...



She's a natural!

Again with the gorgeousness! 





Another fav!



A few snippets from the reception...




Thank you, Lindsay & Erik for inviting us to capture your day!!!



0 comments: