Renee & Ben | October 9th, 2009 | Newport, RI

Sunday, October 25, 2009

I was so excited and honored to be Renee and Ben's wedding photographer! You see, Ben and I were friends in high school and although we lost touch through the years, so it was awesome that he and Renee thought of me to photograph their wedding :) Ok, now I know I've said before "oh, they are so in love ..." but ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?! These two are freaking CRAZY in love and it made my day so much easier!

They held their wedding at the Ocean Cliff Hotel in beautiful Newport, RI. The ceremony began as the sun was setting, over looking the water, surrounded by their closets family and friends. Renee & Ben's wedding day was truly one filled with elegance and romance. Enough of my rambling though, on to the pictures!

























0 comments: