Holmes' Family Portraits

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Last week I had the chance to meet up with the Holmes' in Boston Public Garden for some family portraits! They traveled all the way from Alaska to attend Jennifer & Mark's wedding which I photographed 2 weekends ago. David is from Boston, so he wanted to grab some shots of his family with the beautiful New England foliage and the Boston backdrop. I had a blast spending the morning with them and it was indeed a spectacular fall day!

On to the pictures!












Okay there is a story behind this...I was lying on the ground taking this picture and then all of a sudden all these squirrels came up to us & they were really friendly.  Now I am not one who would normally try to feed a wild squirrel, but these little guys were too cute!  Needless to say I had to grab a shot to rememer our little friends of the day!





0 comments: