Melissa & Shawn | 11.22.2008

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Melissa and Shawn's wedding was on a cold, but beautiful day in November.  When meeting with clients, I always ask what their story is; how did they meet, fall in love, and of course how he/she "pop the question".  What I love about Melissa & Shawn's story was that everything they told me shared a common theme ... family ... and just how important they all are.  This totally came through during their wedding and it was awesome to be able to share their moments with them!


Well, on to the images!!

Melissa's best friend did her make-up

What girl doesn't L.O.V.E Tiffany's?!

Cute and Simple...that's my kind of style!

When I asked Melissa what kind of flowers she was going to have, she wasn't kidding when she said EVERY KIND!!!  I love the colors!

The Dress...

Love the white sneakers!

This makes me smile :)





Too Cute!

Mr & Mrs Mann!!







0 comments: