Bull Fighting | Marbella, Spain

Monday, April 27, 2009

Who doesn't love to vacation!? This past week I traveled to the Costa Del Sol, it was a first time over-seas trip for me and I LOVE EVERY SECOND! We stayed in Marbella, Spain and our first full day there we decided to do as the Spaniards and see a bull fight. As a spectator, this was a hard thing to watch and I left feeling sick to my stomach. However as I hid behind my camera, I was able to see this cultural custom in a different way.



Outside the bull ring...


the ticket booth ... 


the President wasn't there that day ... 


We got there kinda early ...


Once she entered, the fight was on ...


To the matador, it was almost an art; to the bull it was a fight, to the death...

















This little boy, he stole the show!





0 comments: