Marbella & Malaga

Monday, April 27, 2009

We saved the end of the week to tour Marbella & Malaga, by this time we had worked out a way to site see during their siesta and then shop once the markets opened up again. As you will see from the pictures, I was in love with the alleyways and churches!



The view from our villa :)


I just liked how the light was hitting the palm trees in this photo...





You'll see a common theme in these pictures are alleyways and churches, what can I say, they were just so beautiful!





The only complaint I have is that vegetarian fare was hard to find, so you can see why I was excited to see this...!


... Anouther HIGHLIGHT from my trip.  All the works in the museo were from Picasso's family collection  ... it will be an exhibit that I will remember always ...


Doorways were also an eye catcher ...








See how the sunlight is making the statue of Jesus glow?!  

0 comments: